Best Way: Make a Personal Invitation!
How to conduct a local membership-building contest
- Invite all your friends in advance
- Assign a sparkling host as Toastmaster of the day
- Schedule a variety of speakers, from beginners to experts
- Make Table Topics fun (with easy questions for the guests!)
- Schedule friendly evaluators
- Put on a great show!
- Give points for participation in the contest
- Reward those who achieved the objectives
Membership Building Contests
Membership Building Materials
Other Helpful Resources
- Vincent Lieu's "One-Stop Resources for Vice President Membership"
- For help with holding open houses, email the district's Open House Coordinator at email@example.com.
Do you have any more ideas for Membership Building? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org