The following materials are available for use in club, area, division or
district contests. Where available, the download is from the official Toastmasters Website.
Note: Members, log into Toastmasters to obtain member prices, discounts, and downloads.
The contests scheduled for 2017 Spring Conference are Table Topics and International Speech.
Table Topics Speech Contest
- Tall Tales Speech Kit (#1169TTDCD) Download
- Judge's Guide and Ballot (#1181) Download
- Tiebreaking Judge's Guide and Ballot (#1181A) Download
Evaluation Speech Contest
- Evaluation Kit (#1169EDCD) Download
- Judge's Guide and Ballot (#1179) Download
- Tiebreaking Judge's Guide and Ballot (#1179A) Download
- Rulebook (#1171) Download
- Certification of Eligibility and Originality (#1183) Download
- Time Record Sheet and Instructions (#1175) Download
- Counter's Tally Sheet (#1176) Download
- Notification of Contest Winner (#1182) Download
- Contest Flier Download
District 66 Contest Materials
These materials are provided as examples. Please review and verify before using. Modify as needed, keeping in mind the policy on branding. Link to Branding Manual
- Sample Fall Contest Agenda (docx)
- Humorous/Evaluation Contests Scripts (zip of docx files)
- Humorous/Evaluation Briefing Scripts (zip of docx files)
- Planning Checklists (zip of docx files)
- Sign in sheet (docx)
- Directional Signs (docx)
All Contests - Scripts
These are tools that some Toastmasters have found useful. They are provided here for reference only.