Fall Conference November 6-8, 2015
Highlights of this conference include:
- Official Presidential Visit from Second Vice President of Toastmasters International. (View Bio here)
- FORMAL dinner banquet
- DTM Reception
- Evaluation Contest (Friday evening)
- Tall Tales Contest (Saturday evening)
- TEN Educational Sessions!
- Hospitality Room (with Saturday morning continental breakfast)
Countdown to Conference!
Why your boss wants you to join Toastmasters
"It isn't just about giving better speeches anymore - the group is helping advance careers and train tomorrow's leaders."
Fortune magazine recently published an article by Anne Fisher highlighting some of the benefits of Toastmasters. Read it here: http://fortune.com/2015/07/22/toastmasters-public-speaking/
Message From Our District Director
Link to YouTube video here
New District Leadership (2015-2016)
The following Toastmasters will serve as our districts leadership for 2015-2016:
- District Director: Regie Ford
- Program Quality Director: Charles Gates
- Club Growth Director: Naomi Lewis
- Finance Manager: Kim Powell
- Division A Director: Amy Flowers
- Division B Director: Keith Hicks
- Division C Director: Linda Kennedy
- Division D Director: Laura Siebert
- Division E Director: Perry Neal
Many Hands Make Light Work
The district can use your assistance on many tasks. Some of these include: visiting new clubs, club coaching, club mentoring, helping organize, working on this website, writing newsletter articles, and reviewing content. We will work with you and your schedule! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We welcome you to join our team!!! (Some tasks may even count towards educational awards!)
Who We Are
"Since 1924, Toastmasters International has been recognized as the leading organization dedicated to communication and leadership skill development. Through its worldwide network of clubs, each week Toastmasters helps more than a quarter million men and women of every ethnicity, education level and profession build their competence in communication so they can gain the confidence to lead others. By regularly giving speeches, gaining feedback, leading teams and guiding others to achieve their goals in a supportive atmosphere, leaders emerge. They learn to tell their stories. They listen and answer. They plan and lead. They give feedback - and accept it. They find their path to leadership." (Toastmasters International)
How can we help You?
Toastmasters International is a world leader in communication and leadership development.
View the Features, Benefits and Value of joining us!
Toastmasters International Mission
We empower individuals to become more effective communicators and leaders.